Hortonworks Update for the Hadoop Ecosystem
Monday, June 2, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for an update on Hortonworks Strategy and market perspective, successes and key learning’s exclusively for Hortonworks partners and prospective partners. Hortonworks executives will host an informative afternoon to help you grow your big data business. We will cover:
- Hortonworks Strategy and market
- The importance of the Partner Ecosystem and the Partner’s role
- How enterprises are buying and implementing Hadoop
- The latest Hadoop technology updates and roadmap (tech track)
- Implementation case studies and what we have learned (business track)
- Realizing the value of your applications through YARN (tech track)
- Working together to grow our businesses (business track)
We look forward to seeing you there.
When & Where
Hortonworks is focused on accelerating the development and adoption of Apache Hadoop. Together with the Apache community, we are making Hadoop more robust and easier to use for enterprises and more open and extensible for solution providers. We also provide expert support and training.