Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Hortonworks Bootcamp-Barbaloots-May 21-23, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Friday, May 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Hortonworks bootcamp is an interactive workshop that guides participants through the steps to install, tune, manage and use Hortonworks Data Platform.
In this 2.5 day workshop, the students will participate in hands on labs that focus on the following activities:
- Overview of Hadoop Technologies
- Installation of Hortonworks Data Platform 1.3
- Upgrade of cluster to Hortonworks Data Platform 2.1
- Development and deployment of a data processing pipeline using Apache Hive
Students should have the following skills to have the best experience with this technical bootcamp:
§ Networking basics
§ ssh / bash
§ Managing user privileges
- Basic understanding of Hadoop and distributed computing
- Navigate HDFS
- Load data into HDFS from local machine
When & Where
Hortonworks University is the expert source for Apache Hadoop training and certification. We offer public and private Hadoop courses for developers and administrators with certification for IT professionals involved in Apache Hadoop projects