Hormone and Thyroid Balance Workshop
Saturday, June 1, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you suffer from a thyroid imbalance, disease or other hormonal imbalance? This 6 hour course is packed with scientific or medical information to help you understand more about what you may be facing and spiritual tools that may help you bring health into your life even when traditional medicine says nothing can be done. This remarkable East meets West approach has successfully helped people to improve their lives and heal themselves through science, ancient wisdom, yoga, mudras (hand positions), sound therapy, movement therapy and other Naam Yoga Therapies.
This class is appropriate for all physical fitness levels, for beginners, experts, yogis and non yogis, believers and non-believers alike. No previous experience is necessary, just an open mind.
Participants will receive an At Home Guide with handouts and exercises to be tried at home.
Goal: to teach you what you need to create your own practice at home.
Thyroid health and hormone balance:
• Thyroid function from a western medical perspective including
o Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Graves Disease
o T2, T3, Reverse T3, PTH,
• Thyroid function from an eastern energetic perspective
• Synthesis of Eastern and Western practices for proper health
• Crucial exercises to improve/balance thyroid function
• Spiritual Anatomy of Thyroid Health
• Glandular System Overview and Function (Western and Eastern)
• Crucial exercises to improve the entire glandular system
• Therapeutic Movement Class to help support Thyroid Health
• Therapeutic Movement Class to help support Hormone Balance