San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hopsfest is back! The Hops & Flip Flops Craft Beer Festival! It will be held on Saturday, Augsut 29th at our brewery at 1151 Main Street, Speedway. Hopsfest is a celebration of summer and a festival to celebrate craft beer, enjoy live music and local food and just have a good time.
Approximately 30 local, regional and national breweries are planned to participate to provide a wide selection of beers to sample. We asked each participating brewery to bring some of their most prized hop-centric beers as well as something decidedly not hoppy. The focus of the event is both great craft beer as well as showcasing a wide variety of beer styles.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Speedway Lions Club and other local charities.
Participating Breweries (subject to change, check back for breweries being added)
* Daredevil Brewing Co | Speedway, Indiana
* 3 Floyds Brewing Co. | Munster, Indiana
* Central States Brewing Co. | Indianapolis, Indiana
* Country Boy Brewing | Lexington, Kentucky
* Dogfish Head Brewery | Milton, Delaware
* Founders Brewing Co | Grand Rapids, Michigan
* Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales | Dexter, Michigan
* MashCraft Brewing Co | Greenwood, Indiana
* North Peak Brewing Company | Traverse City, Michigan
* Shmaltz Brewing Co | Clifton Park, New York
* Sierra Nevada Brewing Co | Chico, California
* Stone Brewing Co | Escondido, California
* The St. Louis Brewery | St. Louis, Missouri
* These ticketing options are available
* Tickets may only be purchased online
* Last call for beer samples on the day of the event will be at 4:45 pm
VIP ($50 per person): The VIP package gives you early entry into the event at 1:00 pm, a commemorative tasting glass and access to food trucks that that will be particiapting in the festival. There also is an option to buy a commemorative t-shirt during ticket purchase for an additional $20... oh, and beer samples from some outstanding breweries.
General Admission ($40 per person): A General Admission ticket gives you access to the event at 2 pm, a commemorative tasting glass, and acess to food trucks that will be particiapting in the festival. There is also an option to buy a commemorative t-shirt during ticket purchase for an additional $20... oh, and beer samples from some outstanding breweries.
DD ($10 per person): A designated driver ticket option is available for those who wish to come to the event and provide their friends they are attending with a safe and sober mode of transportation. A commemorative t-shirt can be purchased with this option for an additional $20.
Hops & Flip Flops 2015 tshirt: Available in men's and women's sizes we use only the finest quality American Apparel T-shirts made in Los Angeles. Made of 100% fine ring-spun combed cotton, this lightweight fine jersey shirt is exceptionally comfortable and built to last.