Hops & Flip Flops Craft Beer Festival
Friday, August 22, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It's time for the Hops & Flip Flops Craft Beer Festival! It will be held on Friday August 22nd at the Dallara IndyCar Factory at 1201 Main Street, Speedway. Approximately 20 local, regional and national breweries are planned to participate so there will be a wide selection of beers to sample. We asked each participating brewery to bring some of their most prized hop-centric beers as well as something decidedly not hoppy. The focus of the event is both great craft beer as well as showcasing a wide variety of beer styles.
In addition a street fair with a live music stage, food vendors, beer garden, games and more will be running from 5:30 to 10 pm on the 1200 block of Main Street. Come for the craft beer event and enjoy the street fair too! Proceeds of the event will benefit the Speedway Lions Club.
Participating Breweries (subject to change)
* Daredevil Brewing Co | Speedway, Indiana
* Against the Grain | Louisville, Kentucky
* Bell's Brewery | Kalamazoo, Michigan
* Boulevard Brewing Company | Kansas City, Missouri
* Country Boy Brewing | Lexington, Kentucky
* Flat 12 Bierwerks | Indianapolis, Indiana
* Founders Brewing Co | Grand Rapids, Michigan
* Goose Island Beer Co | Chicago, Illinois
* Great Divide Brewing Co | Denver, Colorado
* Hop City Brewing Co | Ontario, Canada
* Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales | Dexter, Michigan
* New Belgium Brewing Company | Fort Collins, Colorado
* North Peak Brewing Company | Traverse City, Michigan
* Oskar Blues Brewery | Longmont, Colorado
* Rhinegeist Brewery | Cincinnati, Ohio
* Shmaltz Brewing Co | Clifton Park, New York
* Sierra Nevada Brewing Co | Chico, California
* Stone Brewing Co | Escondido, California
* The St. Louis Brewery | St. Louis, Missouri
* Triton Brewing Co | Indianapolis, Indiana
Starting Wednesday July 2nd at noon ET these ticketing options will be available:
VIP: The VIP package gives you early entry into the event at 5:30 pm, a commemorative tasting glass, access to VIP bathrooms and access to food vendors that will be open at the street fair to sell food during the festival. There also is an option to buy a commemorative t-shirt during ticket purchase for an additional $20... oh, and beer samples from some outstanding breweries.
General Admission: A General Admission ticket gives you access to the event at 6 pm, a commemorative tasting glass, and acess to food vendors that will be open at the street fair to sell food during the festival. There is also an option to buy a commemorative t-shirt during ticket purchase for an additional $20... oh, and beer samples from some outstanding breweries.
DD: A designated driver ticket option is available for those who wish to come to the event and provide their friends they are attending with a safe and sober mode of transportation. A commemorative t-shirt can be purchased with this option for an additional $20.
Hops & Flip Flops 2014 tshirt: Available in men's and women's sizes we use only the finest quality American Apparel T-shirts made in Los Angeles. Made of 100% fine ring-spun combed cotton, this lightweight fine jersey shirt is exceptionally comfortable and built to last.
The Hops and Flip Flops Craft Beer Festival and Street Fair is being hosted by Dallara IndyCar Factory, Daredevil Brewing Co, Speedway Lions Club and the Greater Speedway Area Chamber of Commerce with proceeds from the event to benefit the Speedway Lions Club to assist them in their community service programs.
Thank you to our sponsors!