HopeWorks America is a Community Outreach Division of Rich Marketing & Consulting
"Serving Your Community, Funding Your Dreams and Leading From The Heart!"
The focus of the first HopeWorks America Community Workshop is to work with leaders in the Greater Oklahoma City Area to maximize their effectiveness in the communities they serve. Our organization also works with leaders from across the state and nationally who are currently educating or serving the poor and those hardest hit by this economic downturn. Our research shows Northeast Oklahoma City is a great place to launch a project designed to specifically help this segment of our community. We are looking forward to working with educators, heath care professionals, business, civic and community leaders for greater impact in our communities.
This workshop will give a preview of the following topics:
- Generating positive energy and momentum in our communities
- Media - Getting positive press and lots of it!
- Fun and effective programs to get our youth active (K-12, College and Career)
- Health and learning component with research for university, educators and social workers
- The bottom line on funding for nonprofits and business growth in the community
- Addressing the needs of ex-offenders to reduce recidivism
- How to effectively network locally, nationally and with international leaders for greater impact!
The event takes place on Saturday, October 23, 2010 from 9am -12 noon at Metro Technology Center, 1700 Springlake Drive, Economic Development Building, Room 123, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111.
This introductory event is FREE of charge - No Walk-Ins - By Registration/Invitation Only.
SPECIAL NOTE: Please bring your e-mail ticket confirmation with you. You may pick up Registration Packets at the door.
For more information, call: (405) 532-7424 / Website - www.hopeworksamerica.com
When & Where
Rich Marketing & Consulting and HopeWorks America
"We are Turned On to Getting America Working Again!"