Home Selling Class - San Francisco
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Join expert Redfin agent Kiesha Stephens as she provides insight into the home-selling process and practical strategies for staging, pricing, and listing your home. She'll provide you with tips to sell your home quickly and for the best price.
In this free class we’ll cover:
- Bay Area home prices, inventory levels, and market conditions
- 5 things to consider to sell your home quicker and for more money
- What is the best day to list?
- How to compete with foreclosures
- How much to spend on staging
- How much are professional photo’s worth
Your Host, Redfin Listing Specialist Kiesha Stephens
Kiesha Stephens is Redfin's Bay Area Listing Specialist. She's helped over 55 people buy and sell. Want to meet her before the class or just have a quick question? Feel free to give her a call at (415) 320-1508 or email her at email@example.com. She's happy to answer all of your home buying and selling questions.
Free and Never any Obligation
Our mission is to reinvent real estate. A big part of this means we want you to be as informed as possible about buying or selling a home. Attending this class doesn't obligate you to work with a Redfin agent; just come to learn, eat, and drink!