Home Run 13.1 launching on Sunday, 6/29 @ 9:30AM offers TWO fun, 'fitlanthropic' options to train for San Francisco's premier half marathon, The Giant Race (benefitting Project Open Hand) taking place on 9/7/2014.
The Home Run 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- 2 weekly professionally coached run workouts (Wednesday @ 6:30PM (in the Marina/Presidio OR Golden Gate Park, Sunday @ 9:30AM (various locations in SF))
- A fashion forward technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and Roctane provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Start Date: Sun., June.29, 2014 @ 9:30AM
Training: 10 weeks-6/29-9/7, 2 workouts per week (Wed. Nights@ 6:30PM and Sunday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
-Wednesday night run workouts @ 6:30PM launch from the Marina/Presidio OR Golden Gate Park (adjacent to Lincoln/9th)
-Sunday morning runs @ 9:30AM launch from various locations in San Francisco
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
Questions/Concerns? EMAIL MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-