Home Inspection Network Tampa
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for more inspection work? Are you trying to separate yourself from the rest of the industry? Are you struggling to keep up with your insurance and business expenses? Or are you just looking for automation and proven systems to make your life easier. Then maybe Inspection Depot is a perfect fit for you. We have only a limited number of openings in each county for approved vendors looking to absorb more work and receive inspection leads.
Inspection Depot is currently a preferred provider-administrator of inspection services for some of the largest insurance carriers and agencies in the state and now some of the largest real estate companies,
Inspection Depot's goal is to promote a network of licensed inspectors and inspection companies, that exceed expectations and who are committed to deliver the highest level of service, quality and professionalism in the industry.
To achieve this Inspection Depot is looking for experienced home inspectors and home inspection companies who are customer friendly, service orientated and qualified to join our growing team in Florida.
Here are some of the requirements to become a network provider of inspection services.
- Must complete the inspector/inspection company application
- Must utilize an industry proven inspection software for home inspection services.
- Must carry minimum insurance coverage's.
- Commit to an annual background investigation.
- Commit to making your profile visible and available online.
- Must be willing to absorb referral work from Inspection Depot, and provide services to match the standards required.
- Willing to upload all preferred vendor reports to the Inspection Depot Inspection Management System for client access and delivery.
Here are some of our benefits:
- Preferred vendor for many insurance carriers, agencies and real estate companies
- Monthly marketing to over the 225,000 insurance agents, commercial and residential Realtors, property managers and more.
- Online exposure and profile transparency
- Technical and service management assistance
- CE and Technical education and networking
- Inspection referrals.
- Call center support, scheduling and other support services.
- Automated inspection systems including report processing, delivery and inspection agreement procurement.
- Automated Integration to Quick Books for all work processed if applicable.
- Automated Handheld applications for various inspection services.
- IT support and infrastructure
- Technical assistance with inspections in progress.
- Insurance coverage through the inspection company network, where inspection revenue for some inspectors cannot cover the inspectors licensing requirements.
- Free CE and specialist training to enable you to do more, learn more and earn more.
- Part of a larger network of preferred inspectors working towards a higher standard across the state.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the completed inspector application. No calls just yet please.
When & Where
Inspection Depot Inc.
Inspection Depot's network of licensed Inspectors, Contractors, Engineers, Architects, Building code officials, Loss Adjusters all highly trained Qualified professionals, ready to deliver the quality products and services our clients are accustomed to receiving. Inspection Depot's commitment to quality assurance, ensures that every report and claim file delivered, meets the needs of the customers we serve.