Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Now that winter is on the way again, are you already thinking about the impact on your check book from last year and what will the coming season have in store for us. A few questions to ask:
- Is Your Home Cold, Drafty, Uncomfortable and Hard to Heat?
- High Heating and Electric Bills? Pay too much $$$?
- Worried about the increasing cost of heating fuel?
- Got Ice Dams? Snow quick to Melt off Your Roof?
- Concerned about heating bills with a cold winter anticipated?
If "yes", than DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Start by attending this FREE educational Home Energy Saving Workshop and learn about:
- Energy Use in your home
- Reducing Electricity Usage and and Cost
- Reduce Heating Costs and be more Comfortable
- Keep Cool in the Summer and reduce Cooling Costs
- Health and Safety Concerns
- Working with Professionals
- Energy Programs to Help
- Have a Comfortable Home
Sponsored by Liberty Utilities. Venue provided by Baker Free Library and Refreshments provided by Merrimack County Savings Bank.