San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The American Dream of home ownership begins with helping yourself
get the right information.
First Time Home Buyers and Repeat Buyers are Both Welcome!
- The seven easy steps to become a home owner
- Buying Foreclosures/Bank owned homes/Auction properties
- Self repair your own credit score: Credit restoration tips and techniques
- How to become a pre-approved home buyer in less than 30 days
- Pros & Cons to purchasing shortsale homes
- How to select the best loan officer
- How to find the right real estate broker
- Where to shop for the least expensive homes
- Renting vs. Owning
- Negotiation strategies to purchase a home
- Understanding the mortgage process
- How to purchase a home with ZERO down
- Economic real estate forecast
Friends and family are welcome to join you at this workshop.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided!
"Anyone who is thinking about buying a home should go to the workshop." -Nathan Wortinger
"Thanks to this workshop I know that I can purchase my first home." -Peter Williams
"A lot has changed since I bought my first home 7 years ago. I'm glad I came." -Barb Warner
"They need to make this workshop a requirement before you buy a home, I learned so much." Sara Nguyen
We will help you create your personal home buying plan
When & Where
Washington State Home Buyer Education
We firmly believe in the "American Dream"
With a panel of expert instructors at the workshop you will get the most current and up to date material and information so that you can make the best home buying decisions in today's ecomony.
Washington State Home Buyers Education is different.
At WSHB-EDU, we are continually upgrading the course material to mirror current economics and financial lending practices.
By doing so it gives you the confidence and education you need!
Washington State Home Buyer Education works hard to give you the tools so you can make a good decision about Home Ownership in Washington State! We are here to help and prepare you for your first home.