San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Banquet with steak dinner to be held at Knights of Columbus, 2000 Neptune Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744 upon completion of the golf round. Door prizes will be given and a silent auction held for valuable prizes at the banquet.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request. Submit request with your registration.
- Mulligans and 50/50 tickets are available for purchase upon registration and will also be available for purchase at check-in.
- A breakfast sandwich and coffee or water will be provided in the morning and a hotdog and soda after the 9th hole.
- Individual registrants will be paired together with other registrants. The cost for each individual golfer is $75 if paired with other golfers after registration. The $280 charge for a foursome is only available to those paying for the complete foursome upon registration or upon submission of a single PayPal payment when selecting the group option during registration.
- For those who want to pay by cash, use PayPal to submit payment to "firstname.lastname@example.org" before 5/5/14. Although cash and checks will be accepted on the day of the tournament, please provide payment in advance if at all possible. The tournament committee appreciates your consideration in this matter so as to speed up the check-in process.
- Full refunds will be accepted until 5/5/14. After 5/5/14, the golfer may transfer the registration to another participant up to and including the day of the tournament.
When & Where
Knights of Columbus Council 6624
The Knights of Columbus was formed to provide financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to the sick, disabled, and needy members and their families. The history of the Order shows how the foresight of our Founder, Father Michael J. McGivney, whose cause for sainthood is being investigated by the Vatican, brought about what has become the world’s foremost Catholic fraternal society. The Order has helped families obtain economic security and stability through its life insurance, annuity, and long term care programs, and has contributed time and energy worldwide to service in communities.
The Knights in the Florida jurisdiction are involved in numerous activities and charities, annually giving more than $2 million and hundreds of thousands of man hours in volunteer service. The proceeds from this Golf Tournament will benefit Holy Redeemer Catholic Church and its charitable programs.