Stephen Bogart & Tyrone Power, Jr., sons of 1940's Hollywood legends Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall and Tyrone Power headline the Bogart and Bacall Anniversary Weekend Celebration and a special "Celebrity Dinner" show with a look back at the golden age of Hollywood. This special dinner includes:
- Cocktail reception
- Meet & greet with Bogart & Powers
- Personal photo opportunity & autographs
- A look back at the films and lives of Bogart, Bacall & Power
- Film clips, photos and newsreel footage of the Bogart & Bacall wedding at Malabar Farm
- Reflections on growing up "Hollywood", personal stories and anecdotes
- Audience Q&A
- Special "Malabar Farm" raffle prizes & auction
- Hollywood memorabilia & classic movie poster
Dinner Show includes chicken cordon bleu, salad, vegetables, dessert, coffee, tea and beverages. This is a rare opportunity to share personal conversation with the sons of Hollywood's biggest, classic stars!
All proceeds go to benefit the restoration and preservation of Louis Bromfield's "Big House" at Malabar Farm.
DINNER SHOW TICKETS: $75 per person* (6:00 - 8:30 pm)
* Malabar Farm Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 corporation.
When & Where
Malabar Farm Foundation, Inc.
Malabar Farm, now an Ohio State Park, was the home of Pulitizer prize winning author and screenwriter, Louis Bromfield. Bromfield, a contemporary of Hemingway and Fitzgerald, became famous as a Hollwood screenwriter best known for his many writing and film works including The Rains Came, Mrs. Parkington, Walt Disney's Ferdinand the Bull, Brigham Young, Frontiersman and others.
Bromfield, lifelong friend of Humphrey Bogart and a friend to many film legends of Hollywood's Golden Age, regularly entertained them at Malabar Farm and hosted the wedding of Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall, May 21, 1945.
Malabar Farm Foundation, Inc's. mission is to provide resources for the preservation of Bromfield's Malabar Farm and the promotion of his legacy in sustainable agriculture, literature and film arts.