Join Stephen Bogart & Tyrone Power, Jr., sons of 1940's Hollywood legends Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall and Tyrone Power as they celebrate Bogart and Bacall's Wedding Anniversary Weekend at Malabar Farm. The special "Celebrity Dinner" show includes a look back at the golden age of Hollywood, the careers and lives of these Hollywood greats and friends of Louis Bromfield who visited his beloved Malabar Farm. This special dinner includes:
- Meet & greet with Bogart & Powers
- A look back at the films and lives of Bogart, Bacall & Power
- Film clips, photos and newsreel footage of the Bogart & Bacall wedding at Malabar Farm
- Reflections on growing up "Hollywood", personal stories and anecdotes by Bogart & Power
- Audience Q&A
- Special "Malabar Farm" raffle prizes & auction
- Hollywood memorabilia & classic movie poster
Dinner Show includes BBQ chicken and country "fixins", coffee, tea and beverages. This is a rare opportunity to share personal conversation with family of Hollywood's classic stars.
All proceeds go to benefit the restoration and preservation of Louis Bromfield's "Big House" at Malabar Farm.
DINNER SHOW TICKETS: $50 per person*
* Malabar Farm Foundation is a 501(c)3 corporation. Tickets sales are tax deductable as charitable contributions.
When & Where
Malabar Farm Foundation, Inc.
Malabar Farm, now an Ohio State Park, was the home of Pulitzer prize winning author and screenwriter, Louis Bromfield. Bromfield, a contemporary of Hemingway and Fitzgerald, became famous as a Hollywood screenwriter best known for his many writing and film works including The Rains Came, Mrs. Parkington, Walt Disney's Ferdinand the Bull, Brigham Young, Frontiersman and others.
Bromfield, lifelong friend of Humphrey Bogart and a friend to many film legends of Hollywood's Golden Age, regularly entertained them at Malabar Farm and hosted the wedding of Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall, May 21, 1945.
Malabar Farm Foundation, Inc's. mission is to provide resources for the preservation of Bromfield's Malabar Farm and the promotion of his legacy in sustainable agriculture, literature and film arts.