Holistic BI – Blending Human Intelligence, Predictive Intelligence and BI
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:45 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Halo BI combines traditional business intelligence with big data analytics and super-charges it with next generation visualization, collaboration and decision support tools that your whole business ecosystem can use.
- Halo Source automates SSIS and SSAS generation with native connectivity to 30 different ERP and CRM systems and accelerates development on the Microsoft stack with data profiling components, automated ETL and ELT processing for incremental dimensional loading, automated documentation, extensive SSAS cube generation, and powerful workflow capability.
- Halo Prism delivers interactive self-service HTML5 reporting on historical, analytical, financial, and predictive data.
- Halo Rings is a fully integrated messaging platform to increase collaboration and reuse of analytic content
- Halo Span expands our web platform to allow B2B and B2C customization with single sign on
- Halo Corona allows Prism and Source users to add predictive models and other advanced analytics seamlessly
- 5:30 – Food and beverages
- 6:00 – Introduction to the Halo vision and platform
- 6:15 – Halo Platform Demo
- 6:45 – Sneak Preview of Halo Corona
- Predictive Processing and Model Building overview
- Future Advanced Analytics Integration
- 7:15 – Q&A
Drew Minkin is Vice President of Advanced Analytics for Halo BI. Drew has evangelized Microsoft SQL, predictive analytics and business intelligence across the country since leaving the Microsoft SQL Premier Field engineering team in 2006. He has built predictive models and advanced analytic solutions for leading retail, healthcare, manufacturing and financial services in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America.
When & Where
Chicago SQL BI User Group
The Chicago SQL BI User Group hosts free monthly meetings for SQL and Business Intelligence professionals to meet, learn, and network. Speakers present a different topic each month covering both SQL BI topics and relevant non-SQL technologies. Dinner, refreshments, and door prizes are provided by sponsors.
Please register to this website to become a member and to be included in the mailing list.
The current Board Members are:
If you have questions about the user group or speaking on topic. Please email us at email@example.com
We have linkedin account:
We are affiliated with the Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS), the world-wide SQL Server Users Group. PASS holds a conference each year called the PASS Summit.