Ways to Save on Holiday Spending
Melissa Buckles author of BargainShopperMom.com and a Savings.com DealPro, will teach this 1-hour Holiday Savings workshop that will teach you how to save even more this holiday shopping season. I am able to save thousands during this expensive shopping season and am excited to teach you how to do the same!
This class is designed for shoppers of all ages, online shoppers, and in-store shoppers. Tasty treats and refreshments will be provided by the American House.
In the Ways to Save on Holiday Spending workshop you will learn tips and tricks to stretch the holiday budget even more this shopping season, including:
- Save money before the first purchase is made.
- Earn and get free shipping with several online shopping strategies.
- Discover tips and tricks to shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Get simple and inexpensive Do-it-yourself gift ideas.
- Learn frugal and fast baking tips.
- Understand ways to save during holiday meal planning.
- And much more!
Who knows, maybe this year will be the year that you have money left over from your holiday budget! It is possible and I can’t wait to teach you all my tricks!
This class is limited to just 40 attendees and is the last class offered this Holiday Shopping season! Be sure to register in advance through Eventbrite to ensure your spot is secured.
This workshop is part of the Savings Nation network, fueled by Savings.com, the place to go for the best deals on everything you want. Visit Savings.com to join millions of members that have already saved more than $500 million.
Contact with Questions
Melissa Buckles, email@example.com