Holiday Savings/ Black Friday Workshop - Metro Detroit
Thursday, November 1, 2012 from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM (COT)
Clinton Township, MI
Ways to Save on Holiday Spending
Melissa Buckles author of BargainShopperMom.com and a Savings.com DealPro, will teach this 2-hour Holiday Savings workshop that will teach you how to save even more this holiday shopping season. I am able to save thousands during this expensive shopping season and am excited to teach you how to do the same!
Please register in advance through Eventbrite to ensure
materials are available for all attendees. Thank you!
In the Ways to Save on Holiday Spending workshop you will learn tips and tricks to stretch the holiday budget even more this shopping season, including:
- Save money before the first purchase is made.
- Earn and get free shipping with several online shopping strategies.
- Discover tips and tricks to shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Get simple and inexpensive Do-it-yourself gift ideas.
- Learn frugal and fast baking tips.
- Understand ways to save during holiday meal planning.
- And much more!
Who knows, maybe this year will be the year that you have money left over from your holiday budget! It is possible and I can’t wait to teach you all my tricks!
Please RSVP in advance to ensure your spot is secured. Ticket fees are non-refundable.
This workshop is part of the Savings Nation network, fueled by Savings.com, the place to go for the best deals on everything you want. Visit Savings.com to join millions of members that have already saved more than $500 million.
Contact with Questions
Melissa Buckles, email@example.com