Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Did you know that Santa loves web developers, designers and marketers?
Watching us toiling in front of our double (or triple) screens brings a tear to his eye and reminds him of the elves he used to have whistling while they worked in his North Pole toy factory. But ever since the recent hedge fund takeover, Santa has had to outsource most of the toymaking and the remaining elves just handle inventory and customer complaints.
That hasn't happened to us yet, which is just one of many reasons to join us for a holiday networking party at the Holiday Club.
Help us celebrate an exciting year of technology and web-related Meetups with a holiday party. Bring your business cards, lots of cheer and be prepared to network.
When: Wednesday, Dec. 9 6:30PM to 9:00PM
Where: Holiday Club, 4000 N. Sheridan Rd., Chicago
How much: donation request of $2 at the door, cash bar
We want to optimize your networking experience--which is why we're also hosting a networking bingo game. Here's how it works:
- You'll get a card with a grid containing characteristics and accomplishments
- You find individuals with one of those characteristics or accomplishments; and get their signature
- A full card will make you eligible for a special drawing
So make sure you get there early--and bring your business cards. [Note: you get a bingo card with your donation.]
This is a joint event, sponsored by the organizers of the following Meetup groups:
- Affliliate Marketing Group
- Business Lead Generation Meetup Group
- Chicagoland Webmasters Meetup Group
- Dreamweaver Meetup Groups
- Online Marketing Meetup Group
- Web 2.0 & Social Media Marketing Meetup Group
- Wordpress Chicago Meetup Group