Holiday Mixer 2012 - all eMBA alumni & friends
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Costa Mesa, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
All eMBA alumni and friends are cordially invited to attend our 2nd Annual Holiday Mixer. This event is opened to all universities MBA alumni and current MBA students.
If you missed this event last year, you will want to make it this year. We are grateful to receive many prizes donated by Southern California/Orange County businesses.
- Come find out what our 2013 events will be.
- Catch up with old friends and make new one while you're at it.
- Silent auctions to raise scholarship funds for MBA Executive program. All proceed in the silent auctions will go to this great cause.
- There will be prizes raffled off at 8:00 PM.
- Winner(s) must be present to collect the prizes.
Please invite other alumni and friends by forwarding this invitation to them.
We look forward to seeing you at this fun filled event.
The eMBA Alumni Project Team
Follow us on Twitter: @embaalumni
Join our group on LinkedIn
When & Where
eMBA Alumni Project
eMBA Alumni Project is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) dedicated to connecting executive MBA and established MBA alumni through exceptional continued education, engaged community involvement, professional career development and building networking opportunities.
- Continuous Education- Consider this group for the same reasons you originally considered getting your Executive MBA - to continue to sharpen your business skills and further your career
- Community Involvement - Support other Executive MBA students in obtaining their degree through scholarship programs
- Connections - Connect graduates from across many Executive MBA programs and build unique networking opportunities
Our vision is to establish an organization that bring together high caliber executive MBA alumni and successful business organizations so they can share and exchange working knowledge/ideas in a trusted environment. Our alumni network will become an integral part of a new breed of business executives where businesses and community organizations all work to improve their bottom line of positive financial, economic and social outcomes.