San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About Holiday Matsuri
Holiday Matsuri is an annual festively themed convention located in Orlando, FL. Each year our attendees come together during the holidays to have fun and give back! We celebrate Anime, Video Games, Cosplay, Celebrity guests, Music, Art, and more with holiday cheer! You can enjoy our seasonal spin on convention Contests, Shows, Dances, and Parties!
Holiday Matsuri Hosts a formal benefit ball supporting a charity, such as the Toys for Tots, and rather than a separate admission fee, we collect donations for the charity as admission to the ball. It’s not only fun but a great way to help our community.
Holiday Matsuri offers a bit of everything for everyone and we hope that you will join us in the festivities this year!
Important Ticketing Information –
Please read the Convention Information & Policies page on HolidayMatsuri.com carefully before registering.
- Pre-Registration Pick Up: Pre-registered tickets can be picked up at the convention registration area. When picking up your pass(es) please provide a photo ID and your Holiday Matsuri Eventbrite confirmation email. Acceptable forms of identification include: Driver’s License, School ID, Work ID, Passport, Military ID, etc.
- Children 4 years of age and under have FREE admittance. - Children 5 – 12 years of age are eligible for a “Child Pass” which must be purchased at the convention. All Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a pass bearing parent or guardian of at least 21 years of age.
Changes, Upgrades and Refunds
- Upgrades from a 1-Day Pass to a Weekend Pass, or any pass to a VIP Pass can now be made through Eventbrite. Log into Eventbrite with the account the ticket was purchased with and choose to upgrade the ticket. Only pay the price difference between the tickets.
- Changes to the name on the Pre-registered pass can now be made through Eventbrite without issuing a refund. Simply log into Eventbrite with the account the ticket(s) was purchased with and change the name(s) as needed. No purchase or fee is necessary. The person picking up the pass must bring an ID that matches the name on the pass to pick them up.
- There are no Refunds. Holiday Matsuri is an event coordinated for the attendees and calculated based on pre-registration sales. Therefore refund requests will not be accepted after the ticket has been purchased or at the convention.
- Each attendee is responsible for any and all damages he/she may cause to convention or hotel property.
- Each attendee recognizes that Holiday Matsuri, LLC and their affiliates are not responsible for his/her lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Each attendee understands that if he/she violates convention policies or hotel rules, it could result in revocation of his/her Holiday Matsuri ticket/membership without a refund.
- Each attendee understands that he/she, his/her child(ren) or guardian or on the behalf of the aforementioned waive any claims against and release Holiday Matsuri, its officers, agents, volunteers, and sponsors from all liability for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any discipline imposed for failure to behave accordingly, and on account of any injury, including death and property damage, whether caused by accident, negligence or otherwise.
- By purchasing and completing a transaction for a ticket to Holiday Matsuri the purchaser and all ticket holders under the purchaser accept and agree to the terms stated here and the Convention Policies found on HolidayMatsuri.com.
When & Where
The Festive Anime & Gaming Convention With Holiday Cheer!