San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come celebrate and meet our amazing Storefront owners at our Holiday Happy Hour!
Sample amazing homemade baked goods and culinary treats, plus the opportunity to meet a real live germ assassin.
Here's a few more examples of the amazing people and creations you'll find:
- Coki Reardon will make you a jewelry piece by hand
- Holly Grimwood can craft anything out of a block of wood
- Jimmy Fickbohm will come to you and change your oil
- Kelly Aaron beautiful and thoughtful custom mosaics
- Laura Estes one of the most lovely cleaners you'll ever meet
- Linda Williams sells to die for chocolate truffle cakes
- Bridget Lewis will make you a dinner just like mom
- Arthur Banks part handmade part handyman, he'll help you around the house
- Karina and Casey make macarons that will blow your mind
...and many more to come! They'll be offering specials only available for event attendees.
A complimentary libation will get you in the holiday mood. And we'll give you an additional free drink for every Zaarly purchase you make during the event!
When & Where
We believe that the best work you’ll ever see comes from people who love what they do.
Zaarly seeks out local artisans and experts who love their craft, whether landscaping, auto-repair, baking, or custom furniture.