San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dreams for Kids welcomes you to our 25th Annual Holiday for Hope!
In a year of unprecedented need, we thank you for helping us create this special day of hope which is the traditional start date of our empowerment of youth each year. This is where it all begins.
Thank you for doing your part to make all this possible. There are so many ways you can participate in an event of a lifetime. Together we can make this day for 1,500 homeless and severely at-risk children the beginning of a year of hope and possibility.
- Sign up your child
- Sponsor a child
· Sign up as an event day volunteer
· Call us at 312-729-5412 to sign up for our wrapping party on December 19
· Host a toy drive
· Be an event sponsor
· Juggler, clown, face painter, or entertainer? Contribute your skills to the event
· Restaurants, caterers and firehouses – donate tray of pasta or salad. Pizzerias - donate a pie! Bakeries – donate a sweet!
· Spread the word! Get the word out on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and company newsletters.
Any questions, contact Shelly at anytime at 312-729-5412
When & Where
Dreams for Kids
Our very own Jesse White has confirmed for his 24th Annual Holiday for Hope! ( remember it was just Clara's House the first year!)
And Jesse is picking up 800 kids for the party!
82 years old and the legend continues!
Just some of the thousands of happy kids around the world in Holiday for Hope!
Dreams for Kids rated one of the top 18 great nonprofits in Chicago! http://bit.ly/16mPjux
One of our donors, Bernies Books, featured in today's Suntimes. Brian has given away over 2 million books in honor of his father! And he will give away thousands of books this Saturday at Holiday for Hope!