HoCoBlogs Party at Union Jack's
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EST)
Hello Hoco Lovelies,
It's been a while since we've had a HoCoBlogs party. Close to a year! I'm hoping your missing some face-to-face time with your blogging friends and their readers, and that you'll join us for the upcoming party at Union Jack's. New to Hoco blogger, Claire Bolden McGill of UK Desperate Housewife, and Bill Woodcock of The 53 are the evening's co-hosts. Fittingly, we'll be at Union Jacks in Downtown Columbia.
Please join us on Tuesday, Feb 26th, from 5:30 - 7:30 at Union Jack's Columbia.
It's a cash bar event. Even if you aren't drinking alcohol, I hope you'll support this local business that supports our community by providing free space by purchasing some food (and/or drink) and tipping their staff well.
I'm very excited to be a part of the blog community in Howard County and look forward to putting faces to blogs! Union Jack's is a fittingly British themed pub for my first outing, but no doubt I will be quizzing you all on American culture!
Let's eat, drink and be merry!
Social engagement info
- The Twitter hashtag for this event is #hocoblogs.
- UK Desperate Housewife's Twitter handle is @ukhousewifeusa.
- The 53's Twitter handle is @53BeersOnTap.
- Union Jack's Twitter handle is @UJsColumbia.
- Hocoblogs Twitter handle is @hocoblogs.
- If you've thought about getting on Foursquare, it'd be great if you signed up before the event and checked in at the party. :-)
- And if you're on Instagram, click, shoot pics and check in.
PS - Our next party will be at Stanford Grill, probably in late March. If you'd like to co-host, holler.
When & Where
HocoBlogs aggregates the blogs of people, organizations and businesses in Howard County. Created by Robin Abello and Jessie Newburn, we welcome bloggers to submit their blogs to the site; it's free and you get a built-in network by doing so. We also host parties with local sponsors and cohosts. Visit our eponymous site, find us on Twitter and Facebook and tell your in #theHoco friends about us, too. Hope to see you soon at one of our parties!