Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Unleash your creativity to make fun, functional projects out of things you’ve never used as materials before – Parents, you won’t mind bringing these useful, recycled projects home! Go back in time as you cook with the sun, learn to navigate without GPS, and discover creative ways to help the environment.
- For children ages 7-11
- Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Extended care available from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m. for an additional $20 per week
- Camp registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Camps are limited to a camper/instructor ratio of approximately 20:1
- Camps may include field trips through downtown Tampa and Ybor City on the TECO streetcar
- Please register at least one week prior to camp. If a session still has openings after that date, registration will remain open until the Friday before the first day of camp.
When & Where
Tampa Bay History Center
The Tampa Bay History Center – a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate – includes three floors of permanent and temporary exhibition space focusing on 12,000 years of Florida history. One of Tampa’s premier cultural venues, the History Center’s cutting-edge interactive exhibits provide a unique educational experience for all ages.