San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Design the Tampa of tomorrow while building the iconic architecture of Tampa’s past. Will you win our Lego building challenge? See structures up close on the TECO Line Streetcar as expert architects and historians teach you the tools of the trade.
- For children ages 7-11
- Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Extended care available from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m. for an additional $20 per week
- Camp registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Camps are limited to a camper/instructor ratio of approximately 20:1
- Camps may include field trips through downtown Tampa and Ybor City on the TECO streetcar
- Please register at least one week prior to camp. If a session still has openings after that date, registration will remain open until the Friday before the first day of camp.
When & Where
Tampa Bay History Center
The Tampa Bay History Center – a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate – includes three floors of permanent and temporary exhibition space focusing on 12,000 years of Florida history. One of Tampa’s premier cultural venues, the History Center’s cutting-edge interactive exhibits provide a unique educational experience for all ages.