'Get Your Buzz Up'
MADISON WI STYLE
@ High Noon
700 E Washington Ave Madison WI
DOORS AT 830PM, SHOW AT 930PM
SUNDAY NOV 13TH 2011
Hosted by J Hatch & Music by DJ Pain 1
Check out the 2010 Madison WI 'Get Your Buzz Up' Winner E Sweez NY Trip Trailer
(Producer for 50 Cent, Eminem, Lady Gaga & More)
(Platinum Producer for Jay-Z, Biggie, Big L & More)
& More TBA
Prize Package for Winning Artist Includes
1st Place Prize:
- All expense paid trip to Miami Dec 7th 2011 (Flights, Hotel, Cab to and from airport will be covered by Get Your Buzz Up)
- Live 2 song Performance at Dec 7th iStandard Producer Showcase @ Club Eve.
- Digiwaxx Email Blast to 60,000 DJs with feedback by Digiwaxx.com ($1,500 value)
- Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes Priority Track (Sent to 1.5 mil emails Placements on 50+ Mixtapes)
- A Beat from DJ Pain 1 for Promotional usage (you can not sell this song)
- 12 Interviews w/ Various Websites & Blogs
- Video/Audio/Interview Posting on GetYourBuzzUp.com
- 1/2 Page Interview in Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Magazine
- Gift certificate from Street Urban Wear
- Distribution Deal from 101 Distribution
- A FLuD Watch
If you are interested in performing click here
There is a $350 fee to perform
($100 is due in advance, $250 night of event)
Performance Perks Include
- A Slot on The ‘Get Your Buzz Up’ Midwest Edition Vol 2 Mixtape Hosted by C Dill & DJ Pain 1
- Live Interview after your performance at venue on Nov 13th
- 35 Tickets to giveaway or sell to make back your registration fee
- Receive Hard Copy, E Flyers, Specific tweet and all necessary E Promo pack codes for online promotions.
- 1 Free Pass to The Madison Hip Hop Awards Nov 12th @ Barrymore Theatre
Special Performances by...
(2010 Get Your Buzz Up Winner)
(Ground Up Ent)
(Get Rich Records)
& More TBA
For more information and to purchase passes log on here
When & Where
Get Your Buzz Up
WHAT IS THE ‘GET YOUR BUZZ UP’ INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE?
The ‘Get Your Buzz Up’ Industry Experience is an opportunity for up and coming artists to network with and perform in front of esteemed taste makers in all fields of the music and media worlds. We also have the most organized and professional artist showcase in which 15-20 hip hop artists of all styles compete for a prize package that will enhance their overall exposure level within the music industry. Past showcase judges have included reps from Def Jam, G Unit, Universal, Badboy, XXL, The Source, Allhiphop.com, HipHopDX.com and many more. The Co Founder of Get Your Buzz Up, J Hatch aka Mogulstatus was also a Co Founder of The Faces in The Crowd Showcase and was instrumental in helping Chrisette Michele get discovered and signed to Island Def Jam.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED IN THE GET YOUR BUZZ UP SHOWCASES?
In order to participate you must upload an mp3 HERE and fill out necessary fields. If selected you will receive an email acceptance letter outlining all specifics and there is a $350 registration fee to get involved. $100 is due in advance via paypal, $250 is due night of show in cash, you get 30 tickets to give away or sell to make your money back. All artists will be placed on the official ‘Get Your Buzz Up Mixtape’ and will get hard copy flyers and all e promo to promote for the showcase. FYI- Only feature artists get flyer placement. Do NOT submit if your budget does not allow for the registration fee, these shows cost thousands to put on and are not free. After you pay for two shows, you get a free feature slot. I need to see your commitment and see your work ethic and grind before I extend that opportunity.
WHAT DOES THE WINNING PRIZE PACKAGE CONSIST OF?
It varies per city based on various sponsored prizes. The prize packages are always geared to help expose the artist to the get their buzz up in the music industry via expense paid trips to a new market to perform, mp3 blasts to thousands of DJ’s via Digiwaxx, online site postings of video and music, mixtape placements via Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes, interviews on various sites and blogs & much more. We are always looking for new ways to help artists gain exposure and stand out amongst the saturation of the music industry.