Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Babysitting Room: A separate room will be provided with entertainment and activities for children (ages 5 and up)
- California State Senate Majority Leader Ellen Corbett
- Congressman Mike Honda (CA-17)
- Congressman Eric Swalwell (CA-15)
- Congressional Candidate Ro Khanna
- Jay Kansara, HAF's Associate Director of Government Relations
- Ajay Jain Bhutoria , President Global Organization for People of India Origin (GOPIO Silicon Valley)
- Anu Natarajan, Vice Mayor, City of Fremont
- Anita Manwani Bhagat, CEO, Carobar Business Solutions
- Arjun Bhagat, Chairman & CEO, Calibrated Group LLC
- Ash Kalra, City of San Jose Councilmember
- B.V. and Anuradha Jagadeesh, Managing Partner, KAAJ Ventures & Sevathon Leader
- Bhagwandas and Rajni Lathi, Sacramento Community Leaders
- Divyang and Rupal Patel, Leaders of the Bay Area Vaishnava Parivar
- Jeevan Zutshi, Founder, Indo-American Community Federation (IACF-USA)
- K. Suriyakumar, CEO, American Reprographics Company
- Karl and Keyura Mehta, Founder & CEO, PlaySpan (a VISA Company)
- Raj Bhanot, Co-Founder & Treasurer of the Sunnyvale Hindu Temple
- Raj Salwan, City of Fremont Councilmember
- Romesh Japra, Chairman, Federation of Indian Associations
- Ash Kalra, San Jose City Council member
- SriVani Ganti, HAF's Director of Member and Chapter Relations
When & Where
Hindu American Foundation
The Hindu American Foundation (HAF) is an advocacy group seeking to provide a progressive Hindu American voice. The Foundation interacts with and educates leaders in public policy, academia, media, and the public at large about Hinduism and global issues concerning Hindus, such as religious liberty, the misportrayal of Hinduism, hate speech, hate crimes, and human rights. By promoting the Hindu and American ideals of understanding, tolerance and pluralism, HAF stands firmly against hate, discrimination, defamation and terror.
The Hindu American Foundation is not affiliated with any religious or political organizations or entities. HAF seeks to serve Hindu Americans across all sampradayas (Hindu religious traditions) regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, caste, gender, sexual orientation, age and/or disability.