Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Connect with your partner as you experience trust and teamwork building activities at the Weber State University high adventure ropes course. Cost: $20 per couple. (Please complete one registration per couple.) Refreshments, fun and prizes included! Register early—limited slots available!
· Clothing should be loose, comfortable, casual and able to get dirty.
· Wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes suitable for running and jumping.
· No sandals or slip-on shoes allowed.
· Wear INSECT REPELLANT!
· Bring along sunscreen and other sun protection if the day is sunny.
· Participants should bring a jacket or long sleeve shirt as necessary, based on the possibility of inclement weather.
· Bring water
· Cell phone and other electronic devices must be turned off during the program unless for an emergency.
· No refunds.
Meet in the the Commons Room of the University Village located south of the main campus, just behind the Ogden Clinic.