High Adventure Date Night
Friday, August 29, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Connect with your partner as you experience trust and teamwork building activities at the Weber State University ropes course. Cost: $20 per couple. (Please complete one registration per couple.) Refreshments, fun and prizes included! Register early—limited slots available!
- Clothing should be loose, comfortable, casual and able to get dirty.
- Wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes suitable for running and jumping.
- No sandals or slip-on shoes allowed.
- Wear INSECT REPELLANT!
- Bring along sunscreen and other sun protection if the day is sunny.
- Participants should bring a jacket or long sleeve shirt as necessary, based on the possibility of inclement weather.
- Bring water
- Cell phone and other electronic devices must be turned off during the program unless for an emergency.
- No refunds.
Meet in the Commons Room of the University Village located south of the main campus, just behind the Ogden Clinic.