San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country's Cornucopia Wine Quest
will take place Saturdays & Sundays, October 26-November 3, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
at Each of the Wineries Listed below
During this signature event, guests will have the opportunity to travel between to 12 wineries over two weekends to experience our progressive festival! Each winery will allow guests to enjoy a unique element of the Quest at their home winery (see below), while also sampling the handcrafted wines of that winery. Each guest will receive a souvenir glass to take to each participating winery and will receive a 10% discount on all purchases. You will be able to enjoy a variety of foods by local street vendor concessions hosted by many of the wineries on site.
To participate, get your ticket and travel to as many of the wineries below as you would like that weekend!
Participating wineries include...
1. Armstrong Valley Vineyard & Winery (make a grape vine wreath)
2. Buddy Boy Vineyard & Winery (make a minature scarecrow)
3. Cassel Vineyards (taste spiced wine) ***
4. Cullari Vineyards & Winery (paint wine bottles)
5. Hummingbird Ridge Winery (roast s'mores)
6. Hunters Valley Winery (go on a scavenger hunt)
7. Moon Dancer Winery (visit a haunted wine cellar)
8. Nissley Vineyards (play toss the cork game & enjoy juggling acts)
9. Tamanend Winery (experience pumpkin chunk'n)
10. The Vineyard at Grandview (go on a hay ride through the Vineyard)
11. The Vineyard at Hershey (stomp grapes and go bowling with gourds)
12. West Hanover Winery (go on a scavenger hunt)
Please note: the Event does not take place in one location, but rather all of these wineries! One ticket, 12 wineries!
*** Cassel Vineyards is only open on Saturdays.