Don't miss HERP WORLD EXPO
One weekend a year
Saturday and Sunday, July 20 & 21, 2013
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, Pavilion Hall
344 Tully Road, San Jose
Hours: Saturday 10:30am-5pm Sunday 10:30am-4pm
VIP Only Early Entry Sat/Sun: 10am
An amazing display of LIVE REPTILES, REPTILE SUPPLIES, ENCLOSURES, PET FOOD, SNAKES, TURTLES, SPIDERS, GECKOS, BUGS, MANZANITA, FUN FOR ALL AGES!
DON'T MISS THE EXOTIC CAT AND
VENOMOUS SEMINARS BOTH DAYS
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Win many prizes! - Food - ATM - Pay Parking
FREE PUBLIC AUCTION - Sat. July 20, 6pm
Under the Covered Patio Area of the Pavilion Hall
Bid on over $5,000 worth of animals and products
Get that animal that you've always wanted
Purchase Drinks and Visit with Friends
Enjoy the company of Famous Breeders
Don't miss it!
Bring the whole family for a fun-filled day!
There is something for everyone!
Benefits of a VIP Ticket Holder:
Early entry at 10am
Shop before anyone else
Find the best deals
FREE gift bag with goodies
Available online only
No VIP tickets at the door
- No re-entry without a hand stamp and wristband.
- Get receipts with item, date, vendor name and number.
- No customers inside the building outside of show hours.
- Customers must pay to shop, drop-off, or pick-up items.
- Parking lot sales strictly prohibited.
- Pricing and details subject to change without notice.
- For the safety of your pets and ours, no pets allowed inside the show.
Thank you, Herp World Expo