San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Heritage Radio Network for their biggest party of the year! Hang out in the ultimate urban garden at Roberta's Pizza and enjoy a family-style feast that will take you from the mean streets of NYC to the breezy beaches of the Big Island. Daniel Delaney of Delaney BBQ will be the honorary Pitmaster, slow cooking a delicious Heritage Foods USA hog.
- Heritage Foods USA Whole Hog roasted Kailua style by Pit-Master Daniel Delaney of Delaney BBQ
- Spam Fried Rice by Chris Bradley of Untitled at the Whitney
- Vegetable Poke by Court St Grocers
- Hearts of Palm Salad by Court St Grocers
- Greens: Brooklyn Grange
- Watermelon Salad by Kyle Knall of Maysville
- Hawaiian mini-pizza (apps) by Ryan Rice of Roberta’s Catering
- Tuna Poke (VIP cocktail) from Greenpoint Fish and Lobster Co.
- Popsicles from: La NewYorkina
- Beer from: Empire Brew Co
- Cocktails by Anfora Restaruant with Sombra Mezcal and Astral Tequila Blanca
Live music by DJ Reaganomics and Odetta Hartman.
Don't forget to check out the Food + Art Silent Auction during the event. Enjoy a cocktail while bidding on unique food art created by artists Margarita Korol, Brian Eden, Brooke David, Mike Geno and more.
Let Tom Douglas Plan your Seattle Foodie Fantasy! Chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Tom Douglas boasts over a dozen restaurants within 10 blocks in downtown Seattle. His menus range from seafood to Northern Italian to a Tibetan dumpling food truck. And he wants you to spend the weekend in his town, his way! This is a man who knows food so you can trust him to treat you right in his adopted city. This fabulous weekend will be raffled away so get a head start and buy your raffle tickets early for your chance to win. $10 per raffle ticket.
One lucky winner will receive:
· One (1) $500 flight coupon on Alaska Airlines
· Two (2) nights stay at the Hotel Andra, (single room)
· Three (3) meals for two people of your choice at any Tom Douglas Restaurant (Lola, Palace Kitchen, Dahlia Lounge, Dahlia Bakery, Etta’s, Serious Pie Downtown, Serious Pie Westlake, Seatown, Brave Horse Tavern, Cuoco & Serious Biscuit)
· Two (2) tickets to tour the new Chihuly Glass House at Seattle Center
When & Where
HeritageRadioNetwork.org was launched in 2009 by Patrick Martins, founder of Slow Food USA and of Heritage Foods USA. The station is built into two re-purposed shipping containers dropped into the back yard of Roberta’s, a legendary Brooklyn restaurant-the premises of HeritageRadioNetwork.org aptly demonstrate the do-it-yourself philosophy of today. Almost every important figure in the American food revolution has been on the network, from Alice Waters to Michael Pollan. We have recorded and broadcasted over 3,000 shows covering a wide array of topics including food, agriculture, politics, design, art, music and much more.
There is no network like the HeritageRadioNetwork.org. No one brings together food and culture content like we do. Support HeritageRadioNetwork.org and you support the most progressive voice for food and culture radio in America.
HeritageRadioNetwork.org is committed to archiving, protecting, and advancing our country’s rich food culture through programs that give voice to America’s leading food professionals, farmers, policy experts, artists, and tastemakers.
The marriage between radio and Internet allows us to transmit our message like never before. The Internet gives our followers the choice of when, how, and where they listen.
We have over one million listens a month and reach over 200 countries around the globe. Our social media outlets and podcasts keep our tech savvy listeners engaged, while the easy-to-use website is accessible to all.
All of our shows are entered into a permanent archive creating a database of discussions on food and culture. Our archives provide an enduring record of national culture in its most basic form, food.
HeritageRadioNetwork.org is a 501c3 non-profit organization that relies on the support of listeners like you!