Join Heritage Radio Network for their biggest party of the year! Hang out in the ultimate urban garden at Roberta's Pizza and enjoy a family-style feast that will take you from the mean streets of NYC to the breezy beaches of the Big Island. Daniel Delaney of Delaney BBQ will be the honorary Pitmaster, slow cooking a delicious Heritage Foods USA hog.
- Heritage Foods USA Whole Hog roasted Kailua style by Pit-Master Daniel Delaney of Delaney BBQ
- Spam Fried Rice by Chris Bradley of Untitled at the Whitney
- Vegetable Poke by Court St Grocers
- Hearts of Palm Salad by Court St Grocers
- Greens: Brooklyn Grange
- Watermelon Salad by Kyle Knall of Maysville
- Hawaiian mini-pizza (apps) by Ryan Rice of Roberta’s Catering
- Tuna Poke (VIP cocktail) from Greenpoint Fish and Lobster Co.
- Popsicles from: La NewYorkina
- Beer from: Empire Brew Co
- Cocktails by Anfora Restaruant with Sombra Mezcal and Astral Tequila Blanca
Live music by DJ Reaganomics and Odetta Hartman.
Don't forget to check out the Food + Art Silent Auction during the event. Enjoy a cocktail while bidding on unique food art created by artists Margarita Korol, Brian Eden, Brooke David, Mike Geno and more.
Let Tom Douglas Plan your Seattle Foodie Fantasy! Chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Tom Douglas boasts over a dozen restaurants within 10 blocks in downtown Seattle. His menus range from seafood to Northern Italian to a Tibetan dumpling food truck. And he wants you to spend the weekend in his town, his way! This is a man who knows food so you can trust him to treat you right in his adopted city. This fabulous weekend will be raffled away so get a head start and buy your raffle tickets early for your chance to win. $10 per raffle ticket.
One lucky winner will receive:
· One (1) $500 flight coupon on Alaska Airlines
· Two (2) nights stay at the Hotel Andra, (single room)
· Three (3) meals for two people of your choice at any Tom Douglas Restaurant (Lola, Palace Kitchen, Dahlia Lounge, Dahlia Bakery, Etta’s, Serious Pie Downtown, Serious Pie Westlake, Seatown, Brave Horse Tavern, Cuoco & Serious Biscuit)
· Two (2) tickets to tour the new Chihuly Glass House at Seattle Center
When & Where
Heritage Radio Network
Heritage Radio Network is an independent not-for-profit media network dedicated to enhancing the understanding of the role food plays in shaping our lives and the world. Our mission is to create a more sustainable, equitable and delicious world by expanding the way eaters think about food.
We broadcast daily live news and programming, and manage an extensive podcast archive where our listeners can explore thousands of hours of food and culture talk. We partner and collaborate with organizations and individuals that work to celebrate diversity, dissolve socio-economic barriers, promote sustainability, expose injustice and explore the pleasures food has to offer.
The station was launched in 2009 by Patrick Martins, founder of Slow Food USA and of Heritage Foods USA. The station is built into two re-purposed shipping containers dropped into the back yard of Roberta’s, a legendary Brooklyn restauran. From Alice Waters to Eric Ripert, Sean Brock to Eric Asimov, Ruth Reichl to Joel Salatin- Heritage Radio Network is proud to present conversations with the most respected voices in food today. Six years later, the network has recorded and broadcasted over 7,000 shows covering a wide array of topics including food, agriculture, politics, design, art, music and so much more.