Are you tired of being frustrated with Congress and your elected officials?
You hold the key to change the course of our country. Let us show you how! Our fun and informal Skills Clinic will teach you the nuts and bolts of how to take action and arm you with the information you need to amplify your voice in the ongoing battle to hold Congress accountable. You can make a difference even with your hectic schedule!
Our Skills Clinics are part of the Heritage Action Sentinel Program. We equip our Sentinels to:
- KNOW the issues. We have the information you need to understand any policy issue.
- GROW their Activist skills and networks. We will work with you one on one.
- GO out and lead in their communities. You won’t be alone; we’ve got your back!
We understand your concerns and have put together this great program to help you engage in national politics in an effective and time-efficient manner. This will be a fantastic opportunity to interact with other concerned conservatives from your area and build your relationship with Melody Scalley, your Heritage Action Regional Coordinator.
You will learn valuable skills necessary to help amplify your voice not only in Washington, D.C., but on a local level too! We'll make sense out of the jumble of social media, give you strategies for meeting with and influencing your Congressman, and explain how the Heritage Action Sentinel program can benefit you!
Session Topics include:
- Print Media Impact: How to write an effective letter to the editor AND get it published!
- Understanding and using Social Media: Blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Twitter Training: For new and advanced users! Get started, build and deploy a Twitter Army
- Legislative Training: Using the Heritage Action Dashboard and other resources to Hold Congress Accountable. We will also cover how to arrange and plan an effective meeting with your Congressman.
Heritage Action for America is the ACTION arm of the conservative Heritage Foundation. We take the conservative policy visions outlined by our sister organization, The Heritage Foundation, and make them a reality. We ensure members of Congress hear directly from their constituents, people just like you.
At Heritage Action we have a widely respected government relations team and a network of dedicated grassroots activists working to advance conservative policy. With your help, we can hold Congress accountable and restore our country to constitutional values.
Bring a friend or bring your Tea Party!
Contact me: (202) 368-5142 Elizabeth.BeShears@heritageforamerica.org
Follow Us On Twitter: @HeritageActAL and @Heritage_Action
Is your member of Congress underperforming? Check the SCORE CARD! http://heritageactionscorecard.com/scorecard
Invite us to speak at your next meeting or teach a Heritage Action Skills Clinic to your group!
Register Here, Seating is Limited!
Refreshments will be provided.
When & Where
Elizabeth is the Heritage Action Regional Coordinator in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Mississippi.