Hendricks Peculiar Cocktail Academy
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Huzzah!! We at Hendrick's are delighted to host a pair of extra special Cocktail Academy sessions, each 90 minutes long, starting with appetizers and a cocktail reception, followed by a class where you yourself (yes, you!) will learn how to mix up a trio of tantalizing cocktails, all hosted by our Brand Ambassador Mark Mark Stoddard.
The first session runs 7:00-8:30 pm, with the second session from 9:00-10:30 pm. Would be lovely to have you there.
RSVP is a MUST at:
A few tidbits about our world class gin:
• Unlike ordinary gins, Hendrick’s is distilled in decidedly un-ginnish Scotland
• We source the most delightful and least ordinary orchestra of 11 botanicals the world over
• Only Hendrick’s is made by the divine marriage of spirits from two different stills: The Carter-Head and Bennet Still
• Hendrick’s is handcrafted in miniscule batches of only 450 liters (99 gallons) at a time
• Only Hendrick’s is made with infusions of cucumber and rose petals
• Refreshed and reinvigorated the classic gin and tonic by introducing a slice of cucumber garnish rather than the humdrum citrus wedge