Help-U-Close Social Media Marketing Workshop
Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
Be sure to add yourself to the Wiatlist to be notified first of any cancelations and advanced registration to our next workshop.
We still have a couple of openings to our Agent Profile Video Workshop and Seminar
Learn the Secrets to Using Social Media and Close 1 Extra Real Estate Transaction Every Month in 2013
Have you been confused by how to effectively add Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Zillow, etc.. to your real estate marketing arsenal?
Addend our Help-U-Close Social Media Marketing Workshop and get all your questions answered plus checklist and step by step guides.
According to the CAR 2012 Home Buyer Survey:
- 75% spent 2-4 months investigating homes and neighborhoods before contacting an agent.
- 51% of buyers “Googled” their real estate agent.
- 93% of buyers are receptive to receiving information about home buying via social media.
- 91% of all real estate inquiries begin online.
- 58% of buyers found their agent online.
Help-U-Close Social Media Marketing Workshop (and lunch)
During the workshop you will learn the secrets to adding Social Media to your real estate marketing arsenal:
- Learn the RIGHT way to stand out on Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia. Yes, there is a WRONG way.
- Top 5 FREE things you should be doing on Zillow right now to get more buyers and sellers.
- 3 Top Secret Tips on how to get more REO’s from Equator.
- Create a content calendar for your Social Media Marketing. You will leave with a marketing plan that will make you a Social Media Superstar for less than 2 hours a week.
- 10 KILLER ideas for Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, and YouTub.
- For less than $5.00 how to create a property videos using your listing photos.
- 7 Tips and Tricks that you can use on craigslist to gain more buyers and sellers.
This Help-U-Close Workshop will be held in Irvine, CA
Jamie Steigerwald, Owner – SwiftLead
Surprise Guest, Equator and Zillow expert
Date and Time:
Thursday, January 17, 2013
From 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
Directions to the Workshop:
16969 Von Karman Ave
Irvine, CA 92606