Ruby Nuby has won a grant from British Airways to see about bringing our program to Kampala. Come learn about Ruby Nuby and how we plan to:
- Create an environment that allows all to to succeed in a collaborative, cooperative manner.
- Train the next generation of web developers and tech entrepreneurs in Kampala,
- Train disadvantaged and at-risk youths and fund their training
- Fund startup companies and attract additional funding for your companies.
- Economically develop the arts.
- Change the educational system from a pay forward model where one incurs debt without a guarantee of a job to a payback model where one collaborates with and contributes to a community and is placed in a career.
A 25-minute presentation Ruby Nuby and it's non-profit arm, Agile Activism, followed by a Question and Answer session. Afterwards, we will brainstorm on how we can best take advantage of the 500kg of sponsored shipping to Kampala from New York that we have obtained. We will use this sponsorship to import the computer gear necessary to set up our program. We just need the community support to make it happen.
The mission of Ruby Nuby is to provide an environment that facilitates immersive learning by a Community of Contributors(TM) who contribute, learn and succeed by collaborating, cooperating and supporting each other. We work to promote a path to success where equal access, social justice, equability, diversity and sustainability are embraced.
We have room for 20. If we get more than 20 RSVPs then we will see about moving to a larger location. If you can provide a larger location, please let us know. Thank you:)
If you have questions, please email Malcolm Arnold at MalcolmArnoldNYC at gmail.com
When & Where
Ruby Nuby is revolutionizing education, philanthropy, economically developing the arts and ending the cycle of poverty, for those who want to bootstrap themselves, in a way that becomes self-replicating.
We may move the event to the HIVE and will email by 10am if we do. We have exceeded the capacity of CEW-IT and they are still processing election returns. We are seeing if the Spear Building will allow us to have our meeting in an unused office space that is in the same building. We think they will allow us to do that. This will allow everyone on the waiting list to attend. The capacity at the HIVE is 30 so everyone on the waiting list would be able to attend.