Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Are you struggling to make your mortgage payments?
Maybe you’re unemployed or earning less than before? Do you need to leave your home through a short sale or deed‐in‐lieu of foreclosure? Having trouble refinancing? Meet one‐on-one with your mortgage company, a HUD‐approved housing expert, and Keep Your Home California.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 | 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Ontario Convention Center – Exhibit Hall B
2000 East Convention Center Way | Ontario, CA 91764
Complimentary parking at the Convention Center garage
Entrance off Holt Blvd (east of Vineyard Ave)
NO TICKETS ARE REQUIRED TO GET IN. FREE ADMISSION AT THE DOOR.
Call 1‐888‐995‐HOPE (4673) for free help
Prepare the following forms and documents for review at the event:
- Request for Mortgage Assistance Form(Find at MakingHomeAffordable.gov)
- IRS Form 4506T‐EZ (Find at MakingHomeAffordable.gov)
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Information about any other mortgages
- Two most recent pay stubs
- If self‐employed, the most recent quarterly or year‐to‐date Profit and Loss Statement
- Documentation of income from allsources
- Two most recent bank statements
- Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable