San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you struggling to make your mortgage payments?
Maybe you’re unemployed or earning less than before? Do you need to leave your home through a short sale or deed‐in‐lieu of foreclosure? Having trouble refinancing? Meet one‐on-one with your mortgage company, a HUD‐approved housing expert, and Keep Your Home California.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 | 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Ontario Convention Center – Exhibit Hall B
2000 East Convention Center Way | Ontario, CA 91764
Complimentary parking at the Convention Center garage
Entrance off Holt Blvd (east of Vineyard Ave)
NO TICKETS ARE REQUIRED TO GET IN. FREE ADMISSION AT THE DOOR.
Call 1‐888‐995‐HOPE (4673) for free help
Prepare the following forms and documents for review at the event:
- Request for Mortgage Assistance Form(Find at MakingHomeAffordable.gov)
- IRS Form 4506T‐EZ (Find at MakingHomeAffordable.gov)
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Information about any other mortgages
- Two most recent pay stubs
- If self‐employed, the most recent quarterly or year‐to‐date Profit and Loss Statement
- Documentation of income from allsources
- Two most recent bank statements
- Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable
When & Where
Springboard FIT Academy
At Springboard, we believe the cornerstone of financial security is a strong financial education. That’s why we developed the FIT Academy, an online education platform for consumers that teaches personal finance and money management skills. All of our online courses are complimentary and available 24/7.
If you live in Southern California we invite you to attend an upcoming local event. We understand that it isn’t always possible for you to come in to one of our local seminars. That is why we bring you our wealth of seminars online in our FIT Academy and online webinars.
All seminars are subject to cancellation if no reservations are made. Please click on the event name to find out how to RSVP, as some events require registration outside of Eventbrite.com.