New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO 9AM (previously scheduled for 2pm)
As part of a global initiative to train more Drupalists, Blink Reaction is running more free Hello Drupal sessions this year.
With hands-on training you'll get kick started in learning Drupal. You'll also talk to professional developers who use Drupal. We'll tell you about the kinds of jobs available, and how you can determine which is right for you.
This is suitable for students and career switchers who might consider a career in open source web development.
In this two hour session, experience using Drupal, and learn about the community as well.
* Students exploring options for careers in web development, cloud computing and infrastructure, design, sales, marketing.
* Career switchers looking to expand on their prior experience.
* Self-starters who are curious and want to learn new skills that are in demand.
* People with some prior experience of or knowledge of web development.
Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferable.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
* Explain how a typical site is built in Drupal, and explain the page-model in Drupal.
* Use Drupal specific terminology such as fields, views, node, block, page.
* Determine what skills you need to develop to reach your goals.
* Know where to go to find career opportunities in Drupal.
* Articulate the various roles and opportunities available.
177 Prince St
Blink Institute Classes & Events
Let Drupal Training Supercharge your Career or Organization
Drupal is the hottest new web application platform available, powering some of the most important and exciting internet properties and thousands of small business sites.
Blink Reaction is a premiere provider of enterprise Drupal services to Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our new Drupal Training program is designed to help individuals, Enterprise service providers and small business owners harness the power of Drupal.
Don’t waste time picking your way through thousands of discussion threads and outdated posts. Enroll in one of our best of breed training classes in NYC or NJ and learn from an expert.
Learn by Drupaling - Learning activities are hands-on and introduce fundamental concepts of Drupal. Learn quickly through real-world examples that you can apply immediately.
Best Practices - Years of experience and community wisdom define our classes. In addition to learning "how to's," you'll understand why Drupal performs the way it does — and how to work with it better. We partner with the Drupal’s originators to offer a high-quality curriculum at an affordable rate.
Flexible - Training is available for either public sessions or private classroom settings. Public courses range from 1 to 5 days in length; private training packages can be customized to suit your needs.