Heller College of Business Graduate Programs Information Session
Thursday, November 21, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This special information session is designed to offer you the opportunity to learn more about Roosevelt University’s Heller College of Business programs. This session will also include information on commonly asked questions like:
- “What is the value of a graduate degree?”
- “What is the difference between obtaining a MBA degree vs. an MS degree? Which will be a better fit for my background?”
- “What are the expectations of graduate school?”
- “How can I succeed in grad school?”
- “Why should I choose Roosevelt for grad school?”
Additionally, this session will allow you to meet faculty members, and speak to representatives from the Office of Graduate Admission.
When & Where
Roosevelt University Office of Admission
Schedule a tour at roosevelt.edu/visit
425 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Select Saturdays at the Chicago Campus only
Other times are available by appointment