Heller College of Business Graduate Programs Information Session
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (CST)
This special information session is designed to offer you the opportunity to learn more about Roosevelt University’s Heller College of Business programs. This session will also include information on commonly asked questions like:
- “What is the value of a graduate degree?”
- “What is the difference between obtaining a MBA degree vs. an MS degree? Which will be a better fit for my background?”
- “What are the expectations of graduate school?”
- “How can I succeed in grad school?”
- “Why should I choose Roosevelt for grad school?”
Additionally, this session will allow you to meet faculty members, and speak to representatives from the Office of Graduate Admission.
When & Where
Roosevelt University Office of Admission
Schedule a tour at roosevelt.edu/visit
877-APPLY RU or 877-277-5978
425 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (Chicago Campus only)
Other times are available by appointment