We are celebrating our ten year anniversary and ten years of our hometown Healdsburg with a special party — and we want you to come! Proceeds from this event will support the School Garden to Table Project benefitting the Healdsburg Public High School Agriculture and Culinary programs.
The Evening will feature:
- Delightful small bites highlighting our local artisan producers from Dry Creek Kitchen
- Fine wines including Cobb, Benovia, Hafner, Merry Edwards, Jordan, Inman, DuMol, Radio Coteau, Ridge, Papapietro Perry and more
- Signature “#10” cocktails from Cocktail Wizard Scott Beattie
- Live Music
- Illusions throughout the evening with the Reality Thief
- Celebrate the past, present and foreseeable future with the Mystic Fortune Teller
- Fire Fan Dance Courtesy of the Healdsburg Hand Fan Museum
- Photo opps with wine country icons
- Stroll the grounds of Hotel Healdsburg and view the property-wide show featuring landscape and new abstract paintings by Sonoma County artist Wade Hoefer
Located 67 miles north of San Francisco, Hotel Healdsburg encompasses the Sonoma wine country’s simplicity and charm. The Hotel is set on the western edge of Healdsburg's historic town plaza, and guests can enjoy some of the world's finest vineyards, restaurants and shops within minutes of the front steps.
Beautifully appointed guest rooms, country gardens, pool, and the luxurious spa provide a tranquil setting for guests to relax within the hotel grounds. Dining is a highlight of the Hotel where guests can savor Sonoma County's bounty of extraordinary wines and fresh seasonal ingredients at acclaimed Chef Charlie Palmer's Dry Creek Kitchen.
Hotel Healdsburg offers a broad range of meeting and special event spaces for executive board meetings, wedding celebrations, wine tasting, lectures, and other occasions.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.