Healthcare Industry Environmental Workshop -- Orlando
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
Healthcare Industry Environmental Workshop
You Should Attend This Workshop If You Work in any of the following Positions:
- Dental, Medical, Cancer, or Veterinary Clinic Personnel
- Pharmaceutical Company Representative
- Medical Equipment Sales Representative
- Laboratory Technician
- Medical Logistician
- Medical Office Manager
- Nursing Staff
- Pharmacy Personnel, including Compounding Pharmacies
- Physician Assistant
You Will Learn About:
- Regulatory Overview/Applicability
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Waste Management
- Discharge and Spill Response Legal Obligations
- Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Products Effects on our Environment
- Where to Find Helpful Information to Protect Employees and Stay in Compliance
Many thanks to the City of Orlando for sponsoring this event, and also to our Environmental Excellence Day Platinum Sponsor for this year, Petrotech Southeast.
When & Where
Metropolitan Environmental TRaining Alliance (METRA)
The Metropolitan Environmental TRaining Alliance (METRA) is a not for profit environmental partnership whose objective is to provide little or no cost, professional environmental education to the Central Florida small business community and local government agencies.
The Alliance was established in 1998, and is made up of regulators, environmental product and service vendors, and the regulated community. The diversity of our membership has been our key to success with our membership including over 25 government entities and private corporations.