Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mark your calendars for September 10th, to learn essential knowledge about the Tennessee Health e-Share Direct Project and Direct secure messaging. First 100 to register are sponsored by tnREC.
Learn about a simple way for healthcare professionals to send authenticated, encrypted health information directly to known, trusted recipients over the Internet. There are financial incentives to use this system!!
Direct improves collaboration and communication among healthcare providers. It makes vital information more readily accessible and helps providers deliver more efficient and effective care. Learn how you can:
- Enable clinical information to track the patient throughout the health care system
- Allow physicians and their staffs to securely transfer medical summaries, diagnostic test results, and other patient information;
- Streamline transitions of care by providing timely discharge summary information and referral information;
- Enhance the process of treatment authorizations for non-physician providers such as home health providers, long-term care providers and therapists;
- Comply with the final HIPAA Privacy & Security Regulations;
- Simplify reporting requirements to Medicare and other payers.
8:00 am Breakfast
8:30 am Keynote Presentation on Direct Secure Messaging*
9:30 am Meaningful Use Stage 2 & Direct
10:30 am Break
11:00 am HIPAA Privacy and Security
12:00 pm Lunch
12:30 pm Direct Secure Messaging*
1:30 pm Meaningful Use Stage 2 & Direct*
* If you miss the Keynote Presentation on Direct or Meaningful Use 2 in the morning, it's repeated again in the afternoon. The agenda is designed for you to choose which portions you wish to attend.
This program has been approved for three (3) Continuing Education Units for use in fulfilling the CEU Requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).