Health and Wellness Seminar with Dr. Joel Wallach
Saturday, February 16, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
Dr. Joel Wallach will discuss how proper nutrition can promote good health and prevent the onset of deficiency diseases!
Find out why doctors can’t seem to find a cure for the following diseases when the same diseases have been cured in animals many years ago;
Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, and hundreds of others!
Who should attend this FREE Seminar?
Anyone who wants to live a longer and healthier life and why the big pharmaceutical companies won't tell you this life changing information!
Attendees will learn:
- How nutrition can prevent & eliminate diseases
- How to add healthy years to their life
- How to increase vitality and energy levels the healthy way
Dr. Joel Wallach BS, DVM, ND
- Holds Two FDA-Approved Health Claims on Selenium and Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- Was awarded 2011 Klaus Schwarz Medal by the Int'l Association of Bioinorganic Scientists for his discovery of Selenium-Cystic Fibrosis link
- 40+ years of bio-medical research resulting in life extension breakthroughs
- Over 75 publications in peer-reviewed journals worldwide
- Author of 19 books including the worldwide best-seller, Dead Doctors Don't Lie, with over 150 Million copies in print and CD versions in circulation
- Diseases of Exotic Animals: Medical and Surgical Management authored by Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. William Boever is indexed in the Smithsonian Institute Library.
"From a historical perspective, Dr. Wallach is to be regarded as one of the first practitioners, if not founders, of epigenetics, a new scientific discipline that investigates heritable alterations in gene expression.” Biological Trace Element Research, 2011, Volume 143, Number 3
Don't miss this Informative Seminar that is guaranteed
to change your life and everyone you care about!