Health and Wellness Seminar (Dr Wallach UNLEASHED!)
Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Commerce, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dr. Joel Wallach will discuss how to resolve and reverse your pains and diseases, maintain optimum health and prevent the onset of deficiency diseases! The anti-aging solution!
Find out why doctors can’t seem to find a cure for the following diseases when the same diseases have been cured in animals many years ago;
Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, and hundreds of others!
Who should attend this Health and Wellness Presentation?
- Anyone who wants to live a longer and healthier life and discover why the big pharmaceutical companies won't tell you this life changing information!
- Anyone who wants to reverse their disease.
- Anyone who has heard Dr. Wallach speak for a shorter seminar.
This will be his full presentation, and it is a very rare experience!
I'm told it is incredible, and worth the wait!
Attendees will learn:
- How nutrition can prevent & eliminate diseases
- How to add healthy years of longevity
- How to increase vitality, flexibility and energy the healthy way
Dr. Joel Wallach BS, DVM, ND
- Holds Two FDA-Approved Health Claims on Selenium and Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids.
- Has sued the FDA eight (8) times, and won!
- His work is the reason the FDA now recommends Selenium be included in infant formula.
- Was awarded 2011 Klaus Schwarz Medal by the International Association of Bioinorganic Scientists for his discovery of Selenium-Cystic Fibrosis link
- 40+ years of bio-medical research resulting in life extension breakthroughs
- Over 75 publications in peer-reviewed journals worldwide
- Author of 19 books including the worldwide best-seller,
Dead Doctors Don't Lie, with over 150 Million copies in print, CD and DVD versions in circulation
- Diseases of Exotic Animals: Medical and Surgical Management authored by Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. William Boever is indexed in the Smithsonian Institute Library.
"From a historical perspective, Dr. Wallach is to be regarded as one of the first practitioners, if not founders, of epigenetics, a new scientific discipline that investigates heritable alterations in gene expression.” Biological Trace Element Research, 2011, Volume 143, Number 3
Attend this Informative Seminar that is guaranteed
to change your life and everyone you care about!