Healing Oils of the Bible
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This will be a teaching on 12 Oils of Ancient Scripture, how they were mentioned and used in the scripture and how they can be used today. There will be a brief overview of essential oils and how they work, and some focus on biblical anointing. We will have the oils to experience.
- Oils for healing, cleansing, and holy anointing are mentioned more than 500 times in the Bible.
- Aloes, Cassia, Frankincense, Galbanum, Hyssop, Balm, Spikenard, Cedarwood, Myrrh, and many more.
- Moses used them to protect the Israelities from disease.
- Mary and Joeph used them to keep baby Jesus and themselves healthy.
- Modern science finds them to be as effective as antibiotics and to promote overall health, vitality and longevity.
- Come learn, enjoy, share, and experience these holy healing oils. Come and be anointed.
"and they went out...and they anointed with oil many that were sick and healed them." mark 6:12-13