Join us at our Hawaii User Group (HUG) for Salesforce
Founded March 29 th 2011
Designed for Hawaii Salesforce users to collaborate and support each other.
1164 Bishop Street (11th floor) or call in.
Tuesday July 19 th meeting will be in the 11th floor conference room
If you want to conference in, please RSVP by the Monday prior,
with Bonnie or Roz to recieve the call in phone number and Web-Ex code.
Please share this news with others:
- Summe rschedule is we are meeting the 3rd Tuesday of the month in the a.m.
- If you have a challenge with Salesforce and need support let us know.
- If you have (salesforce.com) expertise that you would like to share with others please let us know.
- We have set up a private "Chatter" group for local SF users along w/experts from Salesforce.
- Let us know if you want to be invited in the private chatter group.
- If you are implementing Salesforce and want to showcase a success, we would like to have a showcase for each meeting.
The purpose of asking what challenges you are having is that Salesforce will provide us an expert in the subject matter needed for each of our meetings, if we do not have the working knowledge locally.
Thanks for helping us spread this news. We look forward to working together to build a Hawaii Salesforce Hui within the Hawaii Tech Hui community.
Our format for the meeting is:
7:30 to 7:50 a.m. - Arrival, networking, and goodies: coffee, tea, juice, breakfast goodies
7:50 to 8:00 a.m. - Introductions, review agenda
8:00 a.m. - Showcase of Salesforce (A local user, sharing a strategy or success)
8:30 a.m. - Topic w/ subject matter expert (based on needs of users)
8:55 a.m. - Next meeting; topics, format?, confirm date and clean up (No Trace).
Out by 9:00 am
NO drop-ins please without confirming we have space. Snacks and space is limited. Salesforce is supporting these meetings so no additional costs will be occur (other than parking).
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Salesforce User Group Leader- Hawaii
email@example.com - no sales calls please
808 544-0830 direct line or cell 206 612-7002
Alumni Engagement and Communication
Hawaii Pacific University
HUGS Salesforce Co- Leader- Hawaii