San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This class will cover the basics of growing, cooking and preserving herbs. Participants will learn how to make herb infused oil, which make great gifts and there will be a demonstration on how to make fresh pesto. It will be a deliciously fun evening!
The night will include the following events:
- A presentation from a horticulturist on growing and caring for herbs.
- A hands-on planting activity of an herb-filled planter (all participants will go home with one)
- A demonstration of cooking with fresh herbs. We will be demonstrating making pesto and talking about freezing and using it later on. There will be a tasters table for all participants.
- Information on drying and preserving herbs.
- A demonstration on herb infused oils. All participants will go home with a 8.5 oz. of herb infused oil.