San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presenting Sponsor US BANK
Hats for Hope presents a fun-filled evening featuring a silent auction of 200 beautiful new, designer and gently used Derby hats, appealing gift baskets and other donated services and merchandise. Sip our signature pink cocktail, enjoy scrumptious hors d’oeuvres and desserts, try on hats, take photos with friends in our photo booth, read words of wisdom from breast cancer survivors and know that you are helping provide education and support to the women and men dealing with breast cancer. All proceeds go to the M. Krista Loyd Resource Center at the James Graham Brown Cancer Center. Over 600 people attend this all-star pre-Derby event. Bring friends and help make our 11th year bigger and better than ever. Be sure to get your tickets early.
1. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? There are NO ID requirements for entering the event; however, you must be 21 years of age to obtain any drink containing alcohol.
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Parking is plentiful and complimentary. A free shuttle will be provided to and from the additional parking across the street.
3. Can I update my registration information? Yes, you can go into the our website and click on to the purchase ticket area, locate your name and update any information at any time up until midnight on April 16th.
4. Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Yes, your ticket is transferable; however, you must update the registration information online or at the time of registration. This is important for issuing Bid Numbers for use at the event.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Printing and bringing your ticket to the event will speed up your registration. If you forget your ticket on the night of the event, we can still register you by name.
6. The name on the ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT NAME OF THE PERSON ACTUALLY USING THE TICKET THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT AND CONTACT INFO MATCH. You can make updates to your ticket information online up to midnight on April 16th. ACCURACY OF YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO COMPLETE ANY PURCHASES THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT.
7. Can I pay for items I win with my credit card? We will accept cash, check, or a major credit card. However, a credit card is the best form of payment. If you plan to bid on auction items, it is helpful if you give us your credit card number when you register. When you buy your ticket on-line, you can give us permission to use it the night of the event.
8. What address can I put in my GPS to get directions or a route to the event? The venue name is Triple Crown Pavilion/Conference Center at 1776 Plantside Drive.
When & Where
Benefiting the James Graham Brown Cancer Center
The people of Kentucky deserve world-class cancer treatment.
No one should feel compelled to leave Kentucky to seek advanced treatment for cancer. That is why the University of Louisville, the community and state made a considerable investment 30 years ago in the development of the James Graham Brown Cancer Center. The mission of the James Graham Brown Cancer Center is to generate new knowledge relating to the nature of cancer, and to create new and more effective approaches to prevention, diagnosis and therapy, while delivering medical advances with compassion and respect to cancer patients throughout our region.
Guided by a strategic plan emphasizing strong translational research, the best quality treatment for our patients and by creating detection and prevention programs, we have experienced rapid growth and are attracting some of the best minds available to help us win this war.
We are dedicated to finding the answers to cancer. We have many successes to prove it. We are on the verge of many more.
The James Graham Brown Cancer Center is emerging as one of America's finest cancer treatment and research institutions. This is critical to the future health and prosperity of all Kentuckians.