San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presenting Sponsor US BANK
Hats for Hope presents a fun-filled evening featuring a silent auction of 200 beautiful new, designer and gently used Derby hats, appealing gift baskets and other donated services and merchandise. Sip our signature pink cocktail, enjoy scrumptious hors d’oeuvres and desserts, try on hats, take photos with friends in our photo booth, read words of wisdom from breast cancer survivors and know that you are helping provide education and support to the women and men dealing with breast cancer. All proceeds go to the M. Krista Loyd Resource Center at the James Graham Brown Cancer Center. Over 600 people attend this all-star pre-Derby event. Bring friends and help make our 11th year bigger and better than ever. Be sure to get your tickets early.
1. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? There are NO ID requirements for entering the event; however, you must be 21 years of age to obtain any drink containing alcohol.
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Parking is plentiful and complimentary. A free shuttle will be provided to and from the additional parking across the street.
3. Can I update my registration information? Yes, you can go into the our website and click on to the purchase ticket area, locate your name and update any information at any time up until midnight on April 16th.
4. Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Yes, your ticket is transferable; however, you must update the registration information online or at the time of registration. This is important for issuing Bid Numbers for use at the event.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Printing and bringing your ticket to the event will speed up your registration. If you forget your ticket on the night of the event, we can still register you by name.
6. The name on the ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT NAME OF THE PERSON ACTUALLY USING THE TICKET THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT AND CONTACT INFO MATCH. You can make updates to your ticket information online up to midnight on April 16th. ACCURACY OF YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO COMPLETE ANY PURCHASES THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT.
7. Can I pay for items I win with my credit card? We will accept cash, check, or a major credit card. However, a credit card is the best form of payment. If you plan to bid on auction items, it is helpful if you give us your credit card number when you register. When you buy your ticket on-line, you can give us permission to use it the night of the event.
8. What address can I put in my GPS to get directions or a route to the event? The venue name is Triple Crown Pavilion/Conference Center at 1776 Plantside Drive.
When & Where
Hats for Hope has selected Kosair Charities® as the new beneficiary of their premier fundraising event pre-Derby cocktail evening featuring a silent auction of 300 new and gently-used Derby hats as well as 80-100 gift baskets. Last year, Hats for Hope was able to donate $65,500 to Louisville’s James Graham Brown Cancer Center.
“Hats for Hope is excited about this new partnership with Kosair Charities,” Ann Mudge, Chair for Hats of Hope, said. “This represents a new chapter in our organization's evolution of giving to the Louisville community and providing funding for research and medical services for those in need.”
"We’re proud to support families and Kosair Kids affected by cancer,” Vicky Weber, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Kosair Kids, said. “Our agencies such as Gilda’s Club, Camp Quality, James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville Cancer Research Center and more provide services to many of these families."
About Kosair Charities: Since 1923 Kosair Charities has had one primary mission – helping children in need. Kosair Charities knows that the quality of a child’s tomorrow depends largely on the quality of health, medical treatment, and support a child receives today. For more information please visit http://kosair.org or call 502.637.7696.
About Hats for Hope: Hats for Hope began in 2004 when a handful of volunteers from KFC, YUM! Brands, Inc., Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op, LLC and Golden State Foods were looking for a way to raise funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer. Twelve years later and over half a million dollars later, Hats for Hope draws hundreds each year to an event of support and celebration of lives affected by cancer.