The Hatchery opens its doors to a fast paced, New York style start-up pitch event. This is a public event attended by entrepreneurs, investors and the tech community.
Hatchery style honesty. In ways others may be too polite to share. It's what you need to hear about your start-up; covering marketing, finance, technology, business, presentation and more.
What's the point?
1. Pitching practice
2. Honest feedback about your company
Charlie Kemper Sachin Jade Heather Gilchrist William Reinisch
How it works:
1. RSVP to attend (We recommend that you attend an event prior to submitting a pitch, so you understand the format.)
3. Doors open at 6pm. The event begins promptly at 6:30pm.
4. It will be FAST!
5. There is no Q&A, we can discuss after the event.
5 minute entrepreneur pitch
5 minute panel critique
Watch. Learn. Do.
* Buying before event day $10
* Day of $20
* At door $20